Dr. Miller Lewis and Dr. David Kelly at Christiansburg Dental in Christiansburg, Virginia, are always ready to offer treatment to boost your smile health. If you are looking forward to starting the new year with a new smile, we look forward to supporting your efforts. We offer teeth whitening to build a healthier, more attractive smile.
Our professional teeth whitening treatment is a quick, simple way to achieve a brighter smile. This whitening gel, combined with an advanced whitening light quickly lightens your teeth. If your schedule doesn’t allow you to come in, we also offer take-home whitening options for you. With our teeth whitening system, you can be assured to receive superior results to visibly brighten your smile.
A healthy, radiant smile is achieved by building good oral hygiene habits and having regular professional dental cleanings to maintain your pearly whites. Diligent daily brushing and flossing keep your teeth and gums looking their best.
At Christiansburg Dental we have seen that the number one change patients request is for a whiter smile. So, what are some things that can stain and discolor your healthy teeth?
- Food and beverages: berries, certain candies, coffee, tea, and red wine can attach to the tooth enamel and stain it.
- Tobacco use: tar and nicotine can darken teeth.
- Medications: drugs such as antibiotics, antipsychotics, antihistamines, and high blood pressure medications can alter tooth enamel.
- Age: as enamel thins out over time, the yellower dentin layer beneath comes through.
- Trauma: injury can darken tooth color because the tooth creates more dentin in response to an injury.
If your teeth are losing their luster, our team can lighten your teeth several shades using an in-office whitening system. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening for our patients in Christiansburg, Virginia.
Please give us a call today at 540-257-6995 if you are interested in learning how Dr. Miller Lewis and Dr. David Kelly’s teeth whitening treatments can help. You don’t have to wait any longer for your whiter, more radiant smile!